Greece is an exceptional vacation destination you will always remember as your best, filled with myths, history, the birthplace of the western civilization, but also with unique activities, amazing landscapes, and natural wonders. Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, Greece is a bridge between Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, Greece is blessed with breathtaking landscapes, home to a geographical diversity that lends itself to a vast array of activities and adventures.
6.000 islands and islets
Greece take your breath away with its fresh, dynamic, and outdoorsy way of life!
It’s a place of big ideas and discoveries, where the word ‘impossible’ has been all but stricken from the dictionary. Greeks are understandably proud of their stunningly beautiful province and their unique lifestyle in tiny islands, ancient settlements, and vibrant modern cities, and island-like Athens, Mykonos, and unique Santorini.
Athens, Mycenae, Sparta, Delphi, Meteora, Amphipolis – the possibilities are almost overwhelming when planning a trip to Greece. Guided private tours in small groups make it easy.
Bus tours are the traditional way to see Greece. These are affordable trips that include the most popular sightseeing and scenic areas.
In a small group, you can choose a minibus tour or minivan tour which takes about up to 17 passengers, a minivan up to 8 passengers, and are more personal and flexible than the large coach tours. Accommodation is usually in smaller, family more intimate hotels and lodges.
Highlights of our Magical Athens, Mythical Greece Bus & Minivan Private Tours
- Explore the wonders of Greece by road
- Visit the world most famous archaeological sites and museums
- Discover the highlights of ancient and modern Greece
- Experience the hospitality of the Greeks
- Explore unknown Greece through the experience of a local
When to Go
- Bus and minivan private tours in Athens and Greece take place generally all year round.
- Private tours are personal for you, your friends, family, and colleges.
- Summer (mid-Jul – Aug) is the most ideal time to visit Athens and the Greek islands when the weather is quite a worm, though it can be quite busy with demand for accommodation at its highest. The spring and autumn months (Mar – June, and Sep – mid-Nov) when the weather is at its finest the cities of Greece provide a welcome reprieve as the weather is frequently very pleasant and the crowds smaller. During winter some tourist-oriented attractions may be closed. However large cities like Athens, Thessaloniki, and many more have enough indoor attractions such as museums, art galleries, theaters, and shops to entertain visitors, as well as the most important archaeological sites and museums are open all year round.
The right choice
Make the best out of your Greece holiday with Yanni Tours. Leave any worries about your trip’s itinerary to us, and don’t lose valuable days with preparations. We plan for you the details of your vacation and many opportunities for new experiences.
Find out more information about our private tours: