The owner of Yanni athenstaxitours.org is Athens Tours Greece EE, our registered office is at 37 Andrea Siggrou Ave., 11743 Athens, Greece, and our company’s registration number is 0206E60000543201. Tel: +30 6944442856. E mail: [email protected] Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making any booking and payment, as they contain important information about your rights and obligations and you will be bound by them.
- Protection of consumers, Law 2251/199 – Όροι Χρήσης Νόμου 2251/1994
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Inclusion & Exclusion Athens Taxi Private Tours
1. The service will be confirmed according to the information that you have provided us with. Yanni Athens Taxi Tours will not be held responsible for the consequences of providing incorrect information at the time of carrying out the reservation.
2. Yanni Athens Taxi Tours will not be responsible for expenditure caused by delays or cancellations of flights or other means of transport which could cause you to miss the agreed ground service.
3. Yanni Athens Taxi Tours will adapt the collection time in case of delays with the means of transport you are using, always subject to new availability and prior acceptation on the part of the client of the expenditure caused by not being present at the agreed time, and in keeping with the cancellation policy agreed in the reservation. For this reason it is essential that you inform with sufficient notice by making contact via the emergency number on the voucher or via your travel agency, to allow the organization of the above.
4. In the case of delay or a no show at the agreed time or place, the established reservation cancellation policy will be applied.
5. Your picking up instructions will be emailed to you with your receipt. You must print or make a note of these as they will contain a telephone number for the day of travel. Athens Taxi Tours will not refund you if you have forgotten to take this with you.
6. You are responsible for checking the details of the booking in the sales receipt we email you confirming your booking. Athens Taxi Tours will not be held responsible if the information is incorrect. If it is incorrect please inform us as soon as possible and we will email you an amended sales receipt.
7. Yanni Athens Taxi Tours does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. Athens Taxi Tours will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if two hours check-in time was not allowed. You are free of course to arrange to get to the airport or port for a time of less than 2 hours prior to flight departure, however Yanni Athens Taxi Tours accept no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.
8. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
9. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the destination points and not your departing information. If you have a serious delay on your return journey please inform us as soon as possible although we will do our utmost to find out if you have incurred any delays. Yanni Athens Taxi Tours use their own transport wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
PLACES AND TIMES OF COLLECTION
1. Follow the instructions indicated on your reservation as regards this matter.
2. In the case of not being able to find the driver at the pickup point, contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher, e-mail or your travel agency voucher.
3. The requested point of departure/ arrival should be in the town and area covered by the transfer reserved.
4. There will be a maximum waiting time of one hour after the arrival time for private transfers with collection at the airport, port or station. After this amount of time has passed, the service will not be guaranteed. However if the passenger if stuck in immigration or has lost luggage we would have to charge waiting at 00,00 Euro per hour.
5. Collections in other places are agreed to, and will take place at the time indicated on the reservation.
6. When using regular transfers the client must adapt to the schedules and routes established by the carrier.
7. In the case of your transfer being for a connection with an airplane or other form of transport, make sure that you have enough time.
The client is responsible for the application and proper use of facilities and equipment adapted for babies, children and the disabled. This type of service should be reconfirmed in writing.
1. It is obligatory to give the voucher to the service provider at the beginning of your holiday.
2. The client must take the formalities established by the embassies, consulates, and authorities of each country into account, and have to fulfill, at their own expense, the necessary procedure, in terms of passports, visas, health requirements, and other formalities in order to carry out their trip.
1. All costs not included in the reservation will be at the expense of the clients.
2. Tips and baggage porters are not included.
After payment, “Yanni Athens Taxi Tours” will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail or by fax: this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to [email protected]
“Yanni Athens Taxi Tours” cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don’t receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher.
Accommodation: In twin bedded rooms with bath or shower. Single rooms can be reserved, if available upon request and on payment of a supplement € 00 for first class or tourist class hotel per night.
Children Fares: Children of 1 up to 4 years of age and not occupying a seat in the coach are carried free of charge and not entitled any facilities.
Baggage: Rates quoted include handling 1 piece of luggage (25 Kg or 45×40) & 1 handbag per person.
1. Private Tours Duration: >Half Day 4 1/2 hours & Full day 8 1/2 hours depending on the traffic & the tour.
2. Mini Bus private tours & Coach tours: >Half day 4 hours & Full day 8 hours.
Guides on the various tours lecture in English, unless there is a previous arrangement to lecture and to another language.
SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted but all tours make frequent stops.
The company reserves the right to change the itineraries or routes if necessary.
Participation an all tours is also subject to any additional conditions applicable by the Carriers and Operators.
All prices quoted are based on tariffs current at the time of printing and are subject to increase without any previous notice consequent upon any increase in the basic tariffs and/or the imposition of any taxes.
Clothing: Entrance to Churches and Monasteries visited in our tours is allowed to gentlemen and ladies (skirt) with proper outfits.
ITINERARIES: As specifically mentioned in each tour. In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, we reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
Yanni Athens Taxi Tours act only as agents for the hotels, steamship companies, railroads, airlines, motor coach companies of owners and conductors providing accommodation, transportation or other services, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and other conditions under which any accommodation, transportation or any other services whatsoever are provided by any such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the further conditions:
Yanni Athens Taxi Tours, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly, from acts of God, danger, incident to the sea, fire breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars, thither declared or not, strikes, riots, customs regulations, delays or cancellations, or change of itinerary of schedules, or from any cause beyond Yanni Athens Taxi Tours, control, or for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient, passports, visas or other documents, and that Yanni Athens Taxi Tours, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the purchaser as a result of the foregoing causes.
Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tour(s) , unless insured. Small articles, coats, wraps, cameras and other hand baggage are entirely under the cared of the passenger, who is cautioned against the risk attached to these being left in conveyances.
Complaints in writing should be submitted within 21 days.
Owing to traffic regulations and difficulties, the mini bus may not be able to provide door to door service especially in the rush hours.