Tour Type: Private tour | Shore Excursion
Activity level: Moderate
Included in the tour
- Professional expert English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Pick-up from the Port of Piraeus
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
Excluded from the tour
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum. Click on find out how much for more!
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost. Click here on the difference between a licensed by the state tour guide and a tour driver guide in Greece!
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours: Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
June 5: Environment international day
April 18 : International monuments day
May 18: International museums day
September 27: International tourism day
The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
January 1: closed
January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
March 25: closed
Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Easter Sunday: closed
Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
May 1: closed
Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
December 25 & 26: closed